HybridZ

What EFI sensors dose the 280zx use?

Guest silver280z

Guest silver280z

What dose the 280zx use???

MAP or MAF? And does is the intake air temp susors?

And dose it use internal crank pick ups?

or dose it use cam angle sensors?

And what is the stock boost cut on the stock ECU?

Any help would be great haveing a hard time finding out this stuff and kind of new to it!

thanks

It has a AFM sensor with an IAT sensor in it, the 81 ZXT has an external CAS on the front of the block while the 82-83 ZXT have an optical sensor and trigger wheel in the distributor, and the stock boost is around 7 lbf/in².

All of this is information I have found by searching the site, which you would be wise to make your first (and second, and third, and fourth...) step in the future. Hell, I can't remember the last time I actually posted, since searching has answered all my questions!

Guest silver280z

ok thanks but i tryed searching it and it didt come up with any thing.

and the boost is stock at 7 do u know if the ecu will let it go higher or if it wont?

i dont mean to be rude, but correct spelling will greatly increase your chances of getting a positive search.

most internet browsers have spell checkers built into them these days.

also, search for the same thing by using "common' terms for things, eg, the front panels can be called, quarter panels, fenders, guards ect ect

• Administrators
It has a MAF sensor...

Actually, it has an AFM. No MAF in a 280zx

And what is the stock boost cut on the stock ECU?

No such thing on a 280zxt. The turbo has an integral mechanical wastegate to regulate boost. The ECU doesn't even know how much boost is being generated... it simply meters the air via the AFM.

Any help would be great haveing a hard time finding out this stuff and kind of new to it!

The advice given, regarding your writing skills, is spot on. Please slow down a bit, proof read/spell check before you post, and it will make things much easier for all of us.