HybridZ

my "new" Z lol

So here are a few teaser pics i took on my phone cause i didnt get to wash it and have a little photo shoot yet. The paint is so much more shinny in the sunlight. I had long beach blue pearl off the nsx, vivid blue off the rsx, daytona blue off the 350z, and this color off the sti to choose from and this was my favorite.

this was with the body work gettin finished up and prepped for paint

dfv.jpg

cfdv.jpg

this is before they painted the bumper black

mbnv.jpg

and the finished product

hjgfvb.jpg

kuyjhgt.jpg

kjhg.jpg

and like i said im gona clean it up and post some sunlight pics:-)

oh and they over sprayed on the muffler but i cleaned that up already and i haven't gotten around to takin out the top grill and re-routing the corner light bulbs into the bottom 240z lenses.

the place is called Swift in kenner LA. It took them a little over a week and that's only because the first can of paint i got was the wrong color. So that held up things a bit. you can pretty much see all the damage in the pics from the first post. It needed bondo reworked by the rear hatch pillars and rust on the bottom fenders. But be warned, the paint isn't perfect man. I'm gonna put up some better pics really soon. But when you don't pick the car apart for all its flaws...it was deff worth the price compared to the 5,000 starting off just for a paint job other places were quoting me with out even seeing the car or the damage.

Guest freakozs

Awesome, Brennan! You picked a good color for it. Man, looking at the pics of it being stripped down, I can't believe they did that much work for $1500! Spraying the car is easy...but there is no way around the time involved for prep-work. You got a steal! I had a guy quote a paint job here in Hattiesburg. Now mind you, this guy does great work, but he wanted $8000! I planned on doing the prep-work myself and having it sprayed at MAACO or something until I decided to get into bikes again. I just bought another one yesterday, haha. This time I got a cruiser...a BIG one.

Anway, glad to see the car coming alone. I can see it becoming a chick-magnet, ha! I'll be checkin in on ya so keep the pics coming. And let me know if you ever meet up with your Mobile buds at the track here in Hattiesburg. I'll be there for sure.

it's in really good condition on account that they fixed the front and sanded it down ready to paint because they got confused on what lip in wanted on the car lol. Im tryin to work out a deal with someone about gettin a car though and that lip along with another 240z flush bumper was gonna go with my old z. if all falls through though ill let you know.