HybridZ

Coolant line woes...

Makenski

I think I been overlooking something... when I got my motor all the lines were chopped to bits.:sour:

I know I can run just ... main lines such as block to radiator and rad to intake. As well as turbo cooling lines.

I don't plan to run a heater. So the question is do I need run any other cooling lines... or I should as what exactly was the cooling lines hooked up on the intake side of the block purposes, because I couldn't do reverse engineering with the mess I received.

And off topic, are you guys running the stock IAC? Another hose mess to figure out..:sour:

Mine is a straight up drag car so i don't need anything. My IAC is gone and welded over both heat care block lines are capped and all other lines and vacuum crap under the intake is gone. then i drilled and tapped my ports for various thing i need for vacuum and ran my coolant lines to the swirl pot then to the radiator. It is really allot easier to work on.

If you want to figure out all the stock crap download the FSM online and look at the diagrams. That will be the only way to figure out if you got it right.

I don't plan to put them hoses back. I plan to be straight up performance.. no a/c.. no heat... and I been trying to source a good manual rack, so no more p/s... I always have muscled my steering wheel, and I like the fine control, as well as wheel feedback.

Since I didn't get half my sensors I been trying to source anything critical that I will need. My IAC is messed up, the sensor boot is shattered. What do you do for idle control?

Along in this mess.. the oil filter unit.. I think I might just chunk it, and remote location along with a themo w/ cooler. Know any good adapters that goes on the block?

I have the fsm.. for both all r32 and r33... then I have a strictly gtr r32 fsm... I searched page to page... it's not exactly well laid out like the vacuum hoses diagram...