HybridZ

280ZXT Turbo Build Up - Intercooler Kits and Injectors?

skully

I'm starting to build up my 280ZXT engine after upgrading the suspension, paint, interrior (well, it's never really finished -right?) I purchased a T3/T4 T04E Turbo upgrade and after doing some searching / reviews of sticky threads I probably have more questions that ever. I'd like to have about 300-350HP - So with the Turbo upgrade (I just had a 3" stainless exhaust installed last month) I want to go with an intercooler kit w/bov. I see several folks have made custom kits- does anyone recommend a kit off of ebay? There are a few there w/intercoolers and BOV - but the issue is- are there enough tubes, right bends, etc.

Also, to go along with this subject- is the misubushi eclipse turbo the best injectors for this project along with a custom fuel rail? The sticky on injectors was a few years old too.

:wc:

Thanks all

to achieve your gioal you'll also need engien managment, that will narrow your choices for injectors, the DSM's are abundant and cheap and the o-ring fue rail really cleans up the engine bay, many of us run Megasquirt, the Z31 ECU should be capable of your gioals but will need the corosponding injectors, as for intercooler kit, I believe there is a greedy kit but it costs as much as the car, I like the treadstone vertical flow intercoolers, and keep ean eye on the classifieds here you might find a deal