HybridZ

rear end gear

Guest Anonymous

Guest greimann

The stock ZX slave cylinder doesn't have enough throw to disengage the clutch with a stock Chevy throwout arm. On my ZX car with Chevy T5 tranny, I am using the ZX slave cylinder with a modified chevy throwout arm that places the slave pushrod closer to the pivot point for reduced throw requirement.

Guest Anonymous

well scratch the 350 turbo i just made a few trades and i got a 3 speed manuel out of a nova.... ok got a new question its a manuel clutch and can use the slave cylinder off my manuel in my zx now and drill the holes and have it push the fork the same??? or will this not work i mean that looks like all they did on the stock zx 5 speed any ways and the 3.9 rear came in the turbo i hear that the nan had i higher gear... like a 3.4???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by 73BOTIZ:

According to my info it would be a 3.90:1.

LoL!

Reading this being very tired this morning, I read that 3 times atleast and read it as according to my wife! I'm sitting here going, damn when I get married I want a wife who can tell me rear end gears off the top of her head!

Man I'm an Idiot! Wake Up! malebitchslap.gif

Kris