HybridZ

Datsun Heritage Museum

Turbo Meister

As some of you know, I'm a member of the Z Car Club of Inland Valley(ZCCIV). The founder of this club, Fred Jordan, was the first Datsun dealer in the U.S. In that capacity he met and continues to enjoy a great friendship with Mr. K, who was instrumental in bringing the Z to the U.S.

In honor of Mr. K, Fred organized the establishment of the museum and orchestrated it's grand opening to coincide with Mr. K's 99 th. birthday, this coming weekend.

For some unknown, surprising reason the museum is using my Z's pic to be on the grand opening posters and museum T-shirts. When you think dragstrip you may picture my Z, but a museum ? Of course, I'm honored to have my Z represented in this manner but I'm surprised, also.

There will be several other fine Z's and Datsuns on display with mine at the museum. Included will be much memorabilia Fred has collected and retained over the years. So, if you are in the Murrieta area for the grand opening on Friday or at another time in the future, stop by and check it out.

IMG1.jpg