HybridZ

Installed MSA II Bodykit (pics) watta difference

MansouR

Yup, same kit I put on my '77 back in '97 right after it came out. The front spoiler has taken a beating from crap on the road - traffic cone, pallet, etc. but is still hanging in there. I'd been looking for 5 years at that point for a kit to freshen up the look of the S30 and still love what it did for it.

Get some paint on that puppy and you'll have to keep replacing shirt buttons you'll be so proud and get so many looks & compliments.

Yup, same kit I put on my '77 back in '97 right after it came out. The front spoiler has taken a beating from crap on the road - traffic cone, pallet, etc. but is still hanging in there. I'd been looking for 5 years at that point for a kit to freshen up the look of the S30 and still love what it did for it.

Get some paint on that puppy and you'll have to keep replacing shirt buttons you'll be so proud and get so many looks & compliments.

ya paint coming up, its gonna be the factory sky baby blue

Looks very much more betterific. Your car looks a bit like mine. Can serve DD duty if need be, but undergoing restoration and body work while being driven. You must be the same guy selling another Z on craigslist, because I recognize your car from the background of one of the ads I saw recently.

Looks very much more betterific. Your car looks a bit like mine. Can serve DD duty if need be, but undergoing restoration and body work while being driven. You must be the same guy selling another Z on craigslist, because I recognize your car from the background of one of the ads I saw recently.

do you like driving while working on it, people think im crazy :confused:, anyways that listing on craigslist is either my dads or brothers.