HybridZ

Happy Birthday Speeder...

BRAAP

how is the Lexus runnig? Jerry & John

See post #10 - I knew that would get a rise out of Paul...I tried to use every ricer expression I've heard in that one.

Actually, the Lexus is running really well. At a South Florida Lexus meet in July, several participants came up and told me that my car was a "devil" car - I guess at least 2 previous owners couldn't keep it going - paid so-called tuners thousands of dollars to screw it up worse every iteration.

Lots of expensive parts and poor workmanship came with this car. It's been a good, fun daily driver after taking care of at least 15 different kludges. I spool that T72 at least a couple times a day just cause I can. I plan on getting some 15" rear wheels and some Mickey Thompsons to see what she'll do at the strip.

I want to thank Z-Gad for saving my bacon twice lately, and Lance for cutting me some slack on that R230. Juan, I did get the coils and have decided not to use them.... It's all good though.

Scottie, I gotta believe that if we keep our minds active with our car projects we will hold off senility. That's my plan, anyhow.

Yeah, I'm an old fart - although my wife opines that I haven't aged mentally past my 2 year old grandson's level. We will have a good time until he passes me intellectually, LOL.

My wish list consists of one item...Getting my Buick motor out of jail.

OK bro all kinds of mad modz - got sum JDM "R" stickers and pimpin a new Greedy/HK$/Skunk2 T97 turbo - will be supa tight when I get my double stack tie fighter wing to deal with my traction probs. Prob need fo fix my slippin clutch before sportin a 400 shot of Nozzzz - but I dun sum other stuff and need a tune so I can go beat down those Mustangs.

HAHAAHAHA I expect nothing less my friend!! Great that the IS is doing good.. When ya gonna get porkchop all done!.. My friend I hope you have another great year and keep yourself young!

Yeah, I'm an old fart - although my wife opines that I haven't aged mentally past my 2 year old grandson's level. We will have a good time until he passes me intellectually, LOL.

Man, ain't that the truth! Young in the mind, young in the body. I think you are as old as you think you are. Although I'm still dealing with the it's-not-the-years, it's-the-mileage-kind-of-thing. Hope you fare better...

Happy birthday :2thumbs:

Davy

• 1 month later...