HybridZ

Apexi Power FC tuning?

Hey guys, my car came with a decent tune, a little rich, but OK. I am about to upgrade turbo and would like to tune it. I have heard of the Datalogit, but do not know any other details. Does it come with the Power FC software or would I have to find the software also, which I heard was practically impossible to find?? Best place to buy from? Thanks for the help

Larry

• 4 months later...
Hey guys, my car came with a decent tune, a little rich, but OK. I am about to upgrade turbo and would like to tune it. I have heard of the Datalogit, but do not know any other details. Does it come with the Power FC software or would I have to find the software also, which I heard was practically impossible to find?? Best place to buy from? Thanks for the help

Larry

i can buy a Power fc for a rb25det neo, pretty hard to find but i found one. do you know if it fits on automatic transmission also, beside manual? btw i also have datalogit. and it works with any power fc's