HybridZ

Police Dodge Charger

Guest UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS

Guest UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS
Off topic, but I'd like to see what your shop would do to the interior of an S30 Z.

Lukaniuk,

Can you e-mail me that question, please?

I'll have Will answer that on here himself, i promise.

TROYP@UNIQUEAUTOSPORT.COM

Thank you, sir.

Just like that smart remark, that was not needed, but it's ok.

No worries.

That wasn't a smart remark, I've watched the show, Will refers to himself in the third person. I then added information that other people may not have known about the previous registration.

Shooter,

I think because people on this forum have time after time try to discredit UA, and it needs to stop. Having an opinion is one thing, but some have went much further then needed.

But those are my thoughts, i don't think Mike is playing favorites.

I was actually asking Mike for the clarification, since I was asking a question in regards to his post, not yours.

I don't see anyone trying to discredit Unique Autosports, in this thread. I see people commenting on the thread subject at hand.

Let me say this once, and once only, and after this once, I will no longer allow derogatory comments about this member, unless of course the member, without cause, comes on here and attacks someone else:

Some of our members deliberately baited UA with what some thought "fun" comments about supposed work quality on someone's vehicle. Some even thought it would be funny to contact UA and link them to the supposed quality of work thread... They wanted UA here, Well they got them.

UA will follow the rules, just like everyone else, but honestly I don't want to see people being rude for the sake of being rude. Further, UA has been attacked in posts by some of our members without provocation. If it happens again, I will start banning people for 7 days, and then go up from there...

If you don't like their show, then DON'T BOTHER READING THEIR POSTS. I've chatted for quite a while with Will and Troy and made clear to them the rules and what we expect if they want to be here... I expect no less from our members...

Mike

I was actually asking Mike for the clarification, since I was asking a question in regards to his post, not yours.

I don't see anyone trying to discredit Unique Autosports, in this thread. I see people commenting on the thread subject at hand.