HybridZ

video...400 whp 240z Chris, rides my Honda 50...lol

big-phil

Not to be "that" guy but being that i've raced bikes for over 10 years and been in as well as witnessed some brutal crashes, common sense would indicate that the little girl should have a helmet on.

Not tryin to preach but somethin' about physics, a 200+lb guy, the lack of give in a set of handlebars and how easy it is to wash out or lose it on a 50cc is would make an ugly situation. I dunno, just me I guess.

Other than that, XR50's are awesome and a ton of fun!

Not to be "that" guy but being that i've raced bikes for over 10 years and been in as well as witnessed some brutal crashes, common sense would indicate that the little girl should have a helmet on.

Not tryin to preach but somethin' about physics, a 200+lb guy, the lack of give in a set of handlebars and how easy it is to wash out or lose it on a 50cc is would make an ugly situation. I dunno, just me I guess.

Other than that, XR50's are awesome and a ton of fun!

Your point is prudent, made me pucker a bit too.

With that being said, I will also say Big Phil would never put his family in harms way. My daughter is about that same age.

Not saying anyone's irresponsible or anything or being "dangerous" it just makes me think that when I have witnessed first hand how easily it is to incur a fatal head injury on a motocross bike. Videos are here to post your thoughts, and opinions. That's the first thought that came to mind. The second thought was how a few buddies and I used to boot around on XR50's (when I used to race big bikes competitively) and they were a blast! Not that we were always responsible or anything, we were typical 18 year old meatheads...