HybridZ

Car stolen, San Diego...

Guest exilefntman

Guest exilefntman

My friends FC was stolen in Mission Valley on october 5th at sometime between 7:00pm-12:00am. It's red with black 5 spoke rims, red calipers, gold Panda Garage stickers on the rear hatch on both sides a K&N sticker on the drivers side of the hatch, and GXL stickers on the front fenders. It also has a black nardi steering wheel, stock grey seats that are pretty tore up. It has a dent on the drivers side fender and the sun fading on the passenger side fender. This is the model with the larger 4 piston front calipers and 5 lug hubs. if anyone has seen this in the last day or has any information about it please give me a call at anytime (619) 277-2260.

the letters on the plate is KXL

-David

n39709313_32051152_772.jpg

p.s sorry if I broke any forum rules.

Guest 280ZForce

thread might get more attention if your title reflected the location, more details on vehicle, etc... ie San Diego area, CA

g'luck with recovering it though.

Guest exilefntman
Did not someone just but that car here?;)

Sorry about your loss, hate theives, just had my cars proweld at 10:00PM a week ago!

haha i just figured I'd cover all the forums im a part of. yea theives are never fun to deal with im just lucky i wasnt hit again.