HybridZ

Windsheild for 260Z 2+2

FYI the windshield is the same on all the S30/S31 vehicles, so you don't need to specify a 2+2, the coupe will work fine in your application.

There is a small technical difference on the windshield gasket for the 2+2, though, in that the channel for the pinch weld at the base of the frame is slightly wider to accomodate a thicker sandwich of metal. This difference is minimal, and using a coupe gasket has never caused me any issues, using plenty of soap as lubricant they slip right in and seal perfectly in every instance I've used them.

Shipping Glass in an international crate, you may want to consider buying several windows at a time, the crating and shipping cost will be roughly equivalent for 5 as it will for 1. Increases your chance of having an undamaged one to go straight into your car as well!

Insure the shipment heavily.

I saw someone in Maryland (I believe) that was shipping auto glass for 510's, he was a glass dealer...you might check on e-bay for that seller.

Good Luck!