HybridZ

Unexpectedly seeing yourself on T.V.

Tony D

I was shocked last night when I saw myself on French T.V.! (in NIGERIA of all places!) On a show called "Planete" which had a half hour segment on El Mirage and the bikes that race there. I was shocked to see myself waddling around the starting line, putting the door net in, closing the door and giving Dave the thumbs up...as well as Andy's old van pushing him off the starting line! You could have knocked me over at that very second. "Shocked I was" as Yoda would say. I remember a couple of guys with a Pro Rig camera and Tripod two years ago shooting there, and that they were speaking French. Long hair, big moustache. I chit-chatted with them and made small talk. Didn't even realize they filmed me during our morning run! I'm still kinda shocked.

I won't even go there...

With what I was issued here Monday, "Soldier of Fortune" could take a few snaps and I would show up in there looking the part...

Speaking of "Euro Celeb", have you checked your e-mail for a photograph I forwarded to you?