HybridZ

headlight thoughts..

Abel

Alright so I've seen one badass s30 online with different headlights. I'm not saying swap supra headlights onto an s130.. Lol everyone just threw up in their mouth a little bit haha. I'm just saying like the same round originality but just something different than the stock ones. Any pictures of custom z or zx headlights?

Guest 280ZForce
yeah z force dont you have an rb26 swap in that thing? im pretty sure yours is the one i was talkin bout. i have the photobucket page saved

No, the guy with the rb26 and HID projectors is J. SoileauRB26zcar

Guest 280ZForce
Damn lol your guys' cars are like identical besides motor and year lol. I love the way both look. What kind of hid's do you have? And how did you make the black surround for the lights?

As far as I know, I was the 1st to do the bi-xenon conversion on the old school Zs. As I got the prototype set shipped in from Germany long before they offered a 7" round setup here in the states, as I had a friend in the business who spotted these for me. They originally were all chrome, but I figured out the scheme I wanted them painted, had them taken apart and professionally done.

Don't mean to highjack but 280zforce what size wheels and tires are you running? Those rears are pretty nasty. Good looking car man.

If you click my cardomain link in my sig, it can tell you all you need to know to an extent. But they are 17x9.5 w/ 275/40 in front and 17x10.5 w/ 315/35 in rear.

Did you buy those or make them?

As mentioned above in this post, I bought them as prototypes from an HID company in Germany. But the states now have this design as well and you can find them listed on a few HID sites for sale as a kit.