HybridZ

rb20?

Guest myturbo300zx

Guest myturbo300zx

hey guys.

well im thinking on doing a rb20 swap in my 84 z31. and i was just seeing what all do i need to do the swap? and where are some good places to get parts?

Thanks

Start in the RB subforum...lots of good info there, a lot of it is for droping the RB20 into a 240 but it will more than get you on your way. If you have questions after searching through this area...feel free to ask.

BTW...go the RB25. Your car is heavy and would benefit greatly from the extra cubes. Hey ...did you know that a JDM version of your car originaly came with a RB20? it was called the ZR200 ...hint.... :search:

http://forums.hybridz.org/forumdisplay.php?f=85

hey guys.

well im thinking on doing a rb20 swap in my 84 z31. and i was just seeing what all do i need to do the swap? and where are some good places to get parts?

Thanks

Guest myturbo300zx

yeah i know. and i know how to drop a rb in a 240. my buddy has a rb30 with a rb25 neo head on it in his 240 so. but im not new to z31's but i am new to doing any kinda swap into one.

• 1 month later...
Guest freeman

do some lookin into the swap. vg30et > rb20. Ive seen a zr200 good car but nothing compard to the vg30et cars ive seen with mostly stock internals and an upgraded turbo system 350+whp No replacement for displacement