HybridZ

Wrenchrat

You would probably be looking for a pair of turbo's in the 61-63mm range. They would be good for more than the 1,100hp your looking for so if you wanted more it would be there. They would really be in there efficiency range at the 1,100hp mark.

I have been thinking about twins but I think I'm going to stick with a single s400. I have an s472 now, but I'm upgrading to an 80 mm. 1,100 Flywheel is nothing these days and guys put out good numbers on those turbos. I really Like AIS' kit. I have the fender mount kit running two nozzles. The Charge pipe is cool to touch after a run with no intercooler.

how cheap are these CHEAP probe forged pistons?

They were in the $400-450 range for the set....

I have been thinking about twins but I think I'm going to stick with a single s400. I have an s472 now, but I'm upgrading to an 80 mm. 1,100 Flywheel is nothing these days and guys put out good numbers on those turbos. I really Like AIS' kit. I have the fender mount kit running two nozzles. The Charge pipe is cool to touch after a run with no intercooler.

Those s400's and s472's are a popular inexpensive large turbo, a buddy of mine is putting 2-s400's on his BBC jet-boat. :o For the last few years 1,000hp has been the 'magical' number that everyone has to hit, with the technology it's very easy to hit 1,000hp and be extremely street friendly. Although a lot of the people trying to hit that haven't even ridden in something near 1,000hp. Blowing the tires off at 100+mph is very easy on the street....luckily there is a gas pedal and not an on-off switch, lol. Turbo's are nice since you can turn the power up and down from a dial inside the car, no need to swap pulley's, slowly turn the power up as you get used to how the car react's.

• 3 months later...

We did some measureing, and I did seem like it would fit.

Price, well this is not the area for that, however, this summer we hope to drop one into my zx (just for fittment), then mabe post it up in sellers forum.

That car is a drag car, so after the show, dyno sessions and track!