HybridZ

sportmax 962's

anybody running them?

I really want 17x9's all the way around but i'm not sure if the offsets would work, or if running spacers would be safe.

I used to want 18x9.5 in the rear and 18x7 in the front but i'm not feeling the staggered set up anymore, and as much as I would love the 18x9.5's in the rear I would want them in the front as well if I got them.

input guys?

Yeah I am running them on my car. I have the 18x7.5's in front and 18x9.5's in the rear. I am running a 225/40 in front and a 265/35 in the rear for tires. I had to use the MMS honda adapters in the front(which I beleive are 38mm thick) and I had MMS make some 20mm spacers for the rears. I love the way they look!

PICT0532-326x237.jpg

More pics...http://www.datsun-280zx-lt1.com/Recent_pics.html

If I went that route with the 18's I would want 18x9.5's all the way around. that's what I was saying. but I don't think they would fit on the front.
Not without sticking out past the stock fenders. However you can fit 18x8.5's on the front, and all around if you don't want a staggered setup.

I actually kind of want them to stick out a little bit. I'm going for a that flush look. but 18x8.5 all around sounds good.

but how would I be able to fit 18x9.5's all the way around safely with spacers?

To me flush means as far out as possible without sticking out. If they stick out, even just a little bit, you'll need to raise your ride height to allow room for suspension travel. You will need to use adapters or spacers to put your wheels exactly where you want them. Well made spacers or adapters are perfectly safe and are used on many high performance vehicles without any problems whatsoever.

Here's info on how I installed my setup:

http://mysite.verizon.net/ress1lhb/barts570z/id19.html

i just recieved my set of 962's in the mail today. they are just like Guy's only in gun metal. excellent rims and actually pretty light for 18's. i love the staggered look and these were the best looking rims i have found with that nice big lip in the rear and 5 spoke design. plus the price was unbeatable.