HybridZ

Got Hybrid???

jc052685

Got bored so I did this........

Take one lifted 94 Nissan hardbody on 38.5 TSLs and add one 95 300zxTT (52k_miles), two toyota axles and a small block chevy, what do you get??

Z_RUCK

IMAGE_00112.jpg

Frame is way too long. Its a 94 Nissan extended cab. I will cut about 20" out of it later to get the rear axle in the right spot.

IMAGE_00113.jpg

IMAGE_00117.jpg

Its obviously not finished!!!

Sure you wouldn't want to trade that '99 Z-32 front fascia for a '90-'96 NA or TT fascia? :wink:

Naw, that is the only one we have loose right now. It will get the non turbo facia probably. LOL

And YES, definatly finishing it. May endup getting one of our extra vg30dett's at some point. Dont think Nissan has any transfer cases with a pessenger side front driveshaft output.

I say just center it up and go to increase you arrival and departure angles.

arrival & departure would be the same regardless. Besides, the "body" lift would have to be so tall to clear the tires while articulating that it would have a very poor center of gravity on the rocks.

• Administrators

Nice illustration of the parts break down Raff, thank you.

Generally when you order that fascia, it comes as a kit from Nissan with everything needed to install it on a ’90-’96 USDM Z-32. I ended up using my spare Q-45 marker/blinker bulb-sockets vs the supplied versions as electrically, they did not and could not be modified to work, (found someone else that had the same issue).

What they don’t tell you is, this fascia interferes with the air temp sensor in the bottom of the air box. I had the body shop install mine for me, they didn’t catch the air temp sensor/fascia collision, someone else on TT.net caught it from my pics. You can just see the grill bracket hanging down from the top middle of the large opening, the left side of it, (as viewing it in these pics), is tilted downward due to being pushed down by that sensor.

Face2Medium.jpg

Face3Medium.jpg