HybridZ

My R230 Parts Gathering......

Mikelly

OK, so now I have in house a set of R230 Axles, TWO R230 diffs with axle flanges, a re-drilled Mustache Bar, a Modified Driveshaft that allows you to use an R200 Input Flange on the R230 then converts to the JTR driveshaft I have... All I need now is another set of Complete CVs and to make a front mount... Just contacted Dave about an aluminum brace... Anything else I might have missed???

Mike :eek:

I already have the Ross/ Scottie CV adapter for the companion flange on the stub axle, and I do have a set of aluminum adapters for going from the Diff Flange, but that unit bolts to regular axle shafts. I think this unit is just wide enough that you have to shorten the axles...

Mike rolleyesg.gif

Guest Anonymous

Mike,

If thats the stiff that Tdab got from me, those adaptors are steel and adapt the stock u-joint half shaft to the R-230 out put flange. He also got a set of shortened half shafts (the U-joint kind) but I would not reccomend using those. I snapped U-joints like crazy with that set up. Mark