HybridZ

Speaker recommendation for my 240z

DAT240Z

Thanks to all that responded. I installed my stereo last Nov. went with Alpine 6 1/2 components up front Infinity 6 x 9 in the back and 12" sub in the spare tire well. I must say it turn out better than I expected. I really like it.

Thanks

Check out my pic's. in the album section

showphoto.php?photo=22447&ppuser=8188

showphoto.php?photo=22446&ppuser=8188

showphoto.php?photo=22448

showphoto.php?photo=22450&ppuser=8188

showphoto.php?photo=22451&ppuser=8188

Those are Kappas, aren't they? :2thumbs:

Fair enough, glad you enjoy it. I must not have as much sound deadening, because I could only hear the real low frequencies (actually I was probably feeling them) and the real high frequencies. The middle range (where a lot of the voices are) was pretty weak.

Fair enough, glad you enjoy it. I must not have as much sound deadening, because I could only hear the real low frequencies (actually I was probably feeling them) and the real high frequencies. The middle range (where a lot of the voices are) was pretty weak.

What does your setup consist of?

It was just a head unit, 2x4inch under the dash and 2x6inch in the rear.

Nothing large. It has all been removed now though, as I never really listen to music in the car anymore, leave that for when I am home (My home system can be seen in the other threads).