HybridZ

280yz with grafted headlight buckets for sale

d3vil Z

As the title states, i have a full 280yz kit (air dam, both front fenders and both rear quarters)for sale. The front fenders have stock fiberglass headlight buckets grafted by John at Reaction Research. they are professionally grafted and look really good, they also have a landing built by john to install either stock headlights or aftermarket headlights. The entire kit is brand new, never installed, it is still in the crate the way it came from Reaction Research. i paid $2550 for the entire kit including modifications...... asking $2000 let me know if anyone is interested.

i only have one picture of one of the fenders but can provide others if requested.

img035_thumb.jpg

It is a very nice kit... But this will probably mainly attract the racers on this forum... not the street driven z owners...
John at Reaction research aked me if the kit was to be used on a race car or street car, i told him street car so he added a couple of extra layers of fiberglass to make the kit streetable. This kit will work well for both street and race cars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...