HybridZ

complete L-motor vg 30 trans kit

fast-datsun

We have complete our kit for the install of the VG30TT trans into the Z cars with the L- motor and completed testing, kit parts are : adapter, trans crossmember/w Poly trans mount, speedo sensor(cable), shifter and bracket(gets shifter very close to stock location) drive shaft and machined bellhousing (exchange). available as kit or seperate....require no mods to body or starter. Very easy to install as easy as stock trans swap...NEW 96 TT trans available.

Mack sales@mckinneymotorsports.com

I couldn't understand what you wrote, but i re-wrote it so i could. Mabey others can to.

We have completed our kit for the installation of a VG30TT transmission into the S30 chassis using the L series motor. We have completed our testing. This kit includes the following parts : adapter, trans crossmember /w Poly trans mount, speedometer sensor(cable), shifter and bracket (postions shifter close to stock location) drive shaft and machined bellhousing (exchange). available as kit or seperate....Requires no modifications to the body or starter. Very easy to install, easy as a stock transmission swap...NEW 96 TT transmissions available.