HybridZ

some examples of mad L20b bulids?

Niku-Sama

theres a cheepo HL 510 near by for $350, ad says runs good but needs head gasket, not much else.

any way i was thinkin my pop and i could do one last project before i moved away and i would like to do a car i want instead of the other way arround and i was thinkin of doing it up as a old school japanese rod.

i'm not sure if the one in the ad is a liftback but heres an idea of what one looks like because i know HL 510's arent common

http://adclassix.com/images/78datsun510hatchback.jpg

its got that kind of old school japanese look, its one of those odd styled cars you dont see very often any more, the kind you might see at japanese nolstalgic or something that would be bad ass lowered a bit with a mean rake and loud as hell for the size it is.

any way are there any people on here that have some bad ass L20b's?

i'm trying to get an idea, i'm not set in stone with this car we may do something else but its more of a possibility than the others we've seen

im a member at ratsun, we have lots of info on all sorts of builds. like posted above look at the engine and general discussion thread, as well as the project datto thread section. its basically the same as any L series motor, cam pistons headwork. get a 219 sss head and go from there.