HybridZ

Any more Phantom Grip testimonials

CU Zcar

I'm getting tired of not finding 300ZXT LSD's so I'm probably going with the PG. Just wondering if any of you had gotten around to an autocross and had anything more to say since the last round of good news. The impression I get is that you can overpower them with a V8, but the farthest I'm taking my car in the next couple years is turbo so I don't have that V8 low-end anyway. Also I'm mostly worried about traction at autocrosses. Comments? Thanks!

im interested as well, im determined that my next z have a two legger for real, but dont want to do a r230 or find the infamous never is around Lsd r200 diff. JUMBO, does your car get sideways, and how is the doughnut effort, thats what i really need to know.

Well got mine on order, guess I'll find out for myself in a couple weeks how it works. Where's the best source for information on break-in? I gather that the instructions don't say and neither will PG themselves, but I've read others say that burnouts are necessary, some people talk about using LSD additive/friction modifier, etc. etc?

Also, I have what I assume to be a well-worn 280Z R200 (3.54:1), should I have no problem with clearances? I read the past posts about new/rebuilt R200s needing some shaving done to the PG blocks.