HybridZ

Free

stroked_Z

have the engine out of my 76 280z coupe.... car ran good when i put her in the shop. you can have the motor and automatic tranny you just pay for the shipping. i believe it was a L28... (inline 6 cyl.) i know nothing about them. putting in something better anyway.. it is just taking up room in my shop. has 26,000 original miles on it.

it even has all the a/c stuff on it. alternator. etc

i have some other z stuff from the car that im not using too

front fenders both in good shape. no rust or dents.

headlight buckets. both in good shape..

lower valance.

both bumpers. little rust on both

both seats.

front grill.

spare tire.

pretty much anything off of the front, engine compartment, and some interior stuff... ask me if you need anything i might be willing to part with it if you seriously need it... willing to help out a fellow z'er.

upgrading to the 280yz kit from reaction research so i dont need this stuff.

I would LOVE to get the turn signal lenses and housings if you aren't going to use those....... any under-dash trim or engine bay dust cover/belly pan action available??

front turn signals i might need. tryin to find led lights. the thin line ones that i can build into te air dam of the 280yz kit. the car is goin to be street legal. but just incase i should hold on to them for now. the side marker lights are available. and the dust cover? not sure what that is? is that the bottom part of the nose that was under the bumper. if it is you can have it.

I was actually talking about any sort of sheetmetal pan that you *might* possibly have that would bolt underneath the engine bay.. you probably don't have anything, I'm not even sure that 280Zs had anything there ever but I would love to get something.

If you DO go aftermarket on the turn signals I will definitely take yours off your hands :)

I'm not even sure that 280Zs had anything there ever but I would love to get something.

They did indeed have a belly pan. I just pulled mine a few months ago and had it blasted and powdercoated. You can tell it's for a 280, as there's a hole about 1.5" around in the front left corner for the radiator petcock. The 240 and 260 had the petcock facing rearward, and therefore do not have the "drain hole" out the bottom of the pan.

hmm mine never had that. petcock faced to the rear. unless it was taken off before i got the car. just bought it about a year ago.

They did indeed have a belly pan. I just pulled mine a few months ago and had it blasted and powdercoated. You can tell it's for a 280, as there's a hole about 1.5" around in the front left corner for the radiator petcock. The 240 and 260 had the petcock facing rearward, and therefore do not have the "drain hole" out the bottom of the pan.