HybridZ

pick one, suspension or exaust

Niku-Sama

The uncompressed spring looks much smaller than stock, [search the suspension threads and you'll see pictures] but my car doesnt look much lower... These are with my new Rota 15s. My car is waay more about utility than looks though, notice the fading flat black primer paint.

[Looks pretty high]

IMG_0021.jpg

If youre looking for a lower profile, save up your lunch money and get coilovers.

i've been looking but i cant seem to hit the right string to get what i am lookin for. yours isnt too bad but its also going to be hard to tell between a 2 seater Z and a 2+2 ZX. new wheels are further down the road 15's or 16's but my iron crosses are in pretty goos shape, just need a repainting. theyre straight and have few weights on em but i think thats attributed to cheepo tires. i think the dude said they were costco tires but i blew it off because he was lieing through his teeth that they were new. gonna need new ones by the end of summer.

Parroting everyone else here,

SUSPENSION!

you forgot the parrot

SQUAK!

at the begining

edit:

i'm not going to have this problem on a s130 and HP struts am i?

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=121496