HybridZ

Honda wheels

Some Honda are 4 x 114.3 I know because I ran a set of wheels on my 94 Accord and also on my 240Z.

I'm partly wrong, you are correct. The larger Honda's, Accord and Prelude, did have 4 x 144.3 but the offset was for front drive and probably required a spacer. All the Civic based cars had the 4 x 100.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a set of wheels that my brother in law was running on his infiniti m30, with wheel spacers. The spacers werent wide enough and the wheel weights rubbed off, and put gouges in the strut tubes. I tried the wheels on my 92 honda accord, perfect fit. The bolt pattern is the same, the offset is not. To run the whels on my 79 zx, I would have to have almost two inch spacers. This was the plan until i picked up a set of factory z alloys. The honda wheels looked sweet when i did the mockup, and I might go that route later.

Long story short, accord wheels share the bolt pattern, not the offset, gotta get wide, very wide spacers.

Honda's like most modern cars, have a high postive offset - somewhere from 38p-45p, Z's have a 15p offset, have to run at least a 25mm spacer to make these wheels fit,

Also, being 25mm spacers they have to be the kind that will bolt to the hub and then the wheels bolt to the the spacers - not the kind that just slips on and is sandwitched between the wheel and the hub as your wheel studs wont last long and you will lose a wheel!!!

And, Need to make sure the spacers you run are correctly matched to the Z hubs, I ran spacers on an old Ford Fairlane, which weren't located properly on the hub, centre was to large so eventually the studs broke and almost lost a wheel :-)!!!

Well I think its 15p, mostly because the Z wheels I have measured all showed a 15p offset - those stock steel rims with the "Z" hubcaps!

Also, once I go to a 0 offset and 7" rim, the wheels are poking out past the guards, however, others have the experience of fitting 7-7.5 rims with close to 0 or even small negative offsets and the wheels still stick under the guards...................

So it might be a bit of a lottery :-)!!!

Best thing to do is measure you own car, or measure the wheels that are on there at the moment, that is, if they fit :-)!!!

That will give you a much better indication of what offset you should choose for your car :-)!!!