HybridZ

280z wreck....if your squemish of z destruction dont look

"Don't take your parts to Zcar heaven, God knows we need them down here!"

:-D....its ok me and my buddy are making a z car pick and pull...we have one turbo car that were parting out now and 2 non turbo zx's that are coming very soon for part out(which both have five speeds)...and this wrecked 280z is on my list next...right after he figures out "there is no fixing that car"

Glad to hear that he is all right!

Give the man some space. Let him try and repair it if he wants and don't pressure him. It was his first car!

there is no fixing that car....unless he cut a whole front end off another one and welded it on to his its not gonna be right....and even if he does that it wont be right....i wouldnt trust it to drive down the road cause if he wrecks it again it will either break the front end off or fold up like an accordian....

:-D....its ok me and my buddy are making a z car pick and pull...we have one turbo car that were parting out now and 2 non turbo zx's that are coming very soon for part out(which both have five speeds)...and this wrecked 280z is on my list next...right after he figures out "there is no fixing that car"

Does it have black A pillar covers? I would like those... S30 only