HybridZ

S30 Dash. Into S130

FubarI33t

Good luck, i'd like to see it if you do it. When my Z was gutted I slid a 75 dash in there just to see, and it will need a good amount of work. They are shaped a lot differently underneath. I remember some cutting of the cross member involved. It would look pretty nice though.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been done. I believe the guys at VildiniMotorsports have done a few of them. From what I heard, it takes some work to make it fit right. I tried using a 91' Celica Dash, gave up as it needed a bit of work for it to fit around my cage. I'm just going to go FG or Aluminum...but the S13 dash looks SUPER CLEAN, would go that route for sure if I was to daily mine

Edit: I just now realized you were wondering about an S130...in that case, I don't have a clue

You "might~" want to cut the dash in half to gauges to line up right with the driver orientation. I'm just guessing here. It might be a 1/2 inch to either side. I'm not saying that you "have" to do it, its just an assumption and some fore sight. :P