HybridZ

1984 300zx (non-turbo) Vented Rotors - Where to buy aftermarket (Brembo, etc.)rotors?

I've been looking for a few days now trying to track down aftermarket vented rotors for the 300zx swap. All I can find are OE replacement rotors. It looks like I am going to have to go with the OE replacements unless someone knows of a place to pick up some nice aftermarket units.

Rear rotors are quite easy to find. The front rotors, however, are damn near impossible.

deja, thanks for the link, but they do not make a distinction between turbo and non-turbo products. For instance, Powerstop does not make a non-turbo front rotor:

Powerstop

You can select non-turbo on the front page under sub model when you select the year, car and model. There are two front performance rotors offered SP Performance and Powerstop. The picts show 5 lug but they look like file picts, not actual picts.

Rear rotors are quite easy to find. The front rotors, however, are damn near impossible.

deja, thanks for the link, but they do not make a distinction between turbo and non-turbo products. For instance, Powerstop does not make a non-turbo front rotor:

Powerstop