HybridZ

can a modiphied N/A flywheel hold turbo clutch?

turbobluestreak

I'm wounding if I have all the groves machined down will the turbo clutch bolt up to it and will it fit into N/A 81-83 bellhousing?? I'm not having any luck finding a good turbo /2+2 flywheel for a reasonable price so I'm thinking about going this route but I want to know before I do it. So could any one help me out??

tbs

Guest De Schmaydee

id talk w/roger at zbarn jeffp has done a whole lot of drivetrain mods/swaps too...he messes w/em all the time...i just got a bw t5 from him (i had him keep the bell housing to save on shipping)might be easier to mod the t5 bh to the nissan than the flywheel thang...i have an 82zxt(240mm) flywheel...i replaced mine w/an aluminium one but i dont think it'll work on an na tranny.....big jim on zcar.com wtb is selling a clutch and flywheel shipped for $90...

.....i saw a guy selling (gonna sell) act clutches for your tranny on zcar.com....they were bashing him (dont know why) ive always heard act were excellent clutches...but i would think somebody makes a clutch/pp that'll fit your car thats better than a stock turbo pp/clutch.......s