HybridZ

Where can I find a 280zx wide fenders?!

OGJaper

I have looked and looked and looked my friends but no luck, I cant find any wide/blister fenders for my Z :/ I found one shop in Canada but alot of forum members advise they are not to be trusted (plus it was over $1200 for it, all I really want is fenders not a whole front conversion) Im looking for something simple, anyone know of any companies that sell such fenders? :icon55:

Hey gjc, well Im looking for something along the lines of the kit from showcars-bodyparts.com but people tell me they arent the most trust worthy people, I want something different but not too extreme ya know I guess something like the pic below

3072535_1_full.jpg

(and yes I know that its a 240z)

I'm too looking for a wide body kit for my 280zx. Look what I found ....

S130-2.jpg

It cost 420 000 JPY = 4 600 USD :banghead:

By the way, I heard the same thing about Showcar-bodyparts.com. I was talking to him and he offers a discount since I could pick myself, I'm form Canada

280ZX-p-WIDEFENDERFRONT.JPG280ZX-p-WIDEREARQUARTERS.JPG

But I still prefer the first one for Japan ...

show cars body parts is legit but what you see in the pics is not always what you get... they sometimes dont even have molds for the stock pics you see they just convert the one they have to look simular

just dont buy it from them unless your good at body work... even then I wouldnt buy from them