HybridZ

240z clear euro signal lens

280Z-75

Guest 280ZForce

$19 each?! maybe broken in pieces or mistaken them for something else. and $99/brand new set would be a steal!

the euro fronts usually sell for $150-$250 usually depending on the condition.

They are now hard to come by as the 2 companies that used to sell them have been outta stock on them and been having a hard time acquiring sets recently.

I've got a brand new set I can sell you for $175 plus shipping.

I guess this seller on ebay uses A LOT of glue to make that one look brand-new. He sells them on ebay all the time too... use to be $19. Ill pass on yours though. But thanks for offering.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-240Z-FRONT-TURN-SIGNAL-LENS-RIGHT-NEW-ORIGINAL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33717QQihZ014QQitemZ330308520479QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I guess this seller on ebay uses A LOT of glue to make that one look brand-new. He sells them on ebay all the time too... use to be $19. Ill pass on yours though. But thanks for offering.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-240Z-FRONT-TURN-SIGNAL-LENS-RIGHT-NEW-ORIGINAL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33717QQihZ014QQitemZ330308520479QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Those in that eBay auction are coming from Lebanon in the Middle East. It is $49 with shipping. That is a good price. Does he have both sides?

I ahve an NOS set but I wouldn't sell them for $100. Maybe $200

Guest 280ZForce

it's so cheap on that ebay auction for 1 reason... cuz he only has 1! good luck finding someone to just sell you one for the other side he doesn't have.

seriously, you're going to pay more than $100 for a set, no doubt. try more close to $200. When they were more easily available to obtain, the 2 places that imported them sold them for $175-$250/set brand new, and now as I mentioned they don't have them in stock anymore.

So expect to pay a pretty penny for these, it's not your run of the mill item and not as low in price as you think either.

Thats great if you don't mind a reproduction. Price seems high for a reproduction. It is just plastic.

Considering TIR use to sell reproductions for wat was it? like...159? $93 is cheap! And the other member asking $175 plus shipping for OEM? I can buy two sets of these, and if one breaks or yellows i'd have another to replace it with....

Why pay more for NOS? It's just plastic....lol. If i wanted OEM, then why am i changing 280z signals to 240z signal lenses, which isn't OEM at all....really...it's just all for the look my man.

Seriously, how many people are going to look at your car and go "D@mn, that's an awesome ride.......except for those 'repro' euro turn signals." Please. It's especially funny seeing this kind of criticism from members whose vehicles are nowhere near OEM.

No one. That wasn't the point. The original post in this thread was taking about buying a set of these. No mention of NOS or reproduction. 280Zforce mentioned that he had a set of NOS for $175 and 280Z - 75 said he had seen them for $19 a set. then he showed a link to an ebay auction for only one side for $49, then it was metioned that the NOS sets brought way more money. He never mentioned that he was willing to accept reproductions so I was merely pointing it out. A guy in Europe or Australia may want an NOS set and be willing to pay for them. I was also pointing out that IMO that was alot of money for a reproduction set. Especially when he only wanted to pay $19 for a set earlier on.

Funny thing about NOS parts, they hold their value. Not so for the reproductions.

No one. That wasn't the point. The original post in this thread was taking about buying a set of these. No mention of NOS or reproduction. 280Zforce mentioned that he had a set of NOS for $175 and 280Z - 75 said he had seen them for $19 a set. then he showed a link to an ebay auction for only one side for $49, then it was metioned that the NOS sets brought way more money. He never mentioned that he was willing to accept reproductions so I was merely pointing it out. A guy in Europe or Australia may want an NOS set and be willing to pay for them. I was also pointing out that IMO that was alot of money for a reproduction set. Especially when he only wanted to pay $19 for a set earlier on.

Funny thing about NOS parts, they hold their value. Not so for the reproductions.

Actually, I never said i only wanted to pay $19 for a set....I said i've seen them go for "$19 for each" up to $99 for a "set" recently( did i mention they were OEM? And the seller had a few sets?).....but whatever it takes to make your point right i guess....

It's just funny that some were saying i should have only dreamed of getting lenses for my asking price.....

"not as low in price as you think either."

"$19 each?! maybe broken in pieces or mistaken them for something else." "i didn't know repros were acceptable for you."

:ass: LOL.

There should be a current market price list thread....

• 1 month later...