HybridZ

T-C Rod kit preload gauge

I got a T-C rod kit from the PO that I want to install in my '73, but am missing the preload gauge that comes with the kit (the u shaped flat piece of cardboard or aluminum that comes with the kit).

Does anyone has one that can measure and give me the correct span?

Thanks

George

I really have no idea as to the manufacturer here is a pic maybe it looks like yours? Thanks in advance.

One more question, did you use a polyutrethane bushing or the oem rubber? I've read of PU bushings breaking rods at the shoulder before the threads even using the T-C kit.

George

DSC05856.jpg

I really have no idea as to the manufacturer here is a pic maybe it looks like yours? Thanks in advance.

One more question, did you use a polyutrethane bushing or the oem rubber? I've read of PU bushings breaking rods at the shoulder before the threads even using the T-C kit.

George

DSC05856.jpg

My t-c kit looked just like that. The span across the measuring device is 57.5mm (2.263773 inches according to my conversion program). Can't remember what bushing I used at the rear 'cause I'm old and can't remember anything that I did 2 years ago. :-(

480533033_ZEMgs-L.jpg