HybridZ

how to flush the transmission fluid

boostedZ

the car is already a 5-speed. anyone else have some info for me

thanks and i got the car with no service manual

theres a link to online manuals right there^

its a good habbit to mention the car/motor/trans your running when asking tech questions, cuz the more info you can give the better answers you can get. helps us help you.

another over all good place to start is the search button, you can even click the one in my sig if your not sure how to use it.

the car is already a 5-speed. anyone else have some info for me

thanks and i got the car with no service manual

Should have specified that the link in my post was for the service manual. Find the year you need and download it. It'll be a great tool.

If you've got a manual transmission, you shouldn't need to "flush it." There's a drain plug on bottom and a fill plug on top. Make sure you can get the fill plug off before you drain it. The rest should be self explanatory.

There's a chart with recommended fluids and quantities in the service manual.

http://www.xenons130.com/reference.html

You will likely have to get a little hand pump to pump ATF or whatever you use into the trans. Check the manual for fluid recommendations.

Please drain the oil into a pan and bring it to a local oil changer for recycling. They are required by law to take it free of charge.