HybridZ

Anyone use these projector HIDS

jay28

Wel got my headlight covers today......Dont reallt like them to be honest, I think they look very cheap.....As the the sticky pads to put the brackets on, they are not so sticky, A nd im definetly not drilling my light cowel for a light cover.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

Bought some propper sticky pads today and installed the light covers, I still dont know wether or not to leave them on, Im hoping they will grow on me.

They didn't dim the light as much as I thought they would either.

DSCF0484_thumb.JPG

DSCF0486_thumb.JPG

Ok,

Bought some propper sticky pads today and installed the light covers, I still dont know wether or not to leave them on, Im hoping they will grow on me.

They didn't dim the light as much as I thought they would either.

I think they look good they have a much better fit than the covers for a gnose. At least they have a flushed clean look.

Have you had a chance to test the seal yet? The cover I have for the gnose on my car has a leak on both sides. Someday I will get around to taking them off and redoing the seal. For the most part it stays dry but, I notice a lot more water coming in when I give the car a wash.

1863_page9887a_thumb.jpg

Are the Acura TL bi-xenon projectors still the best on the market currently? I'm looking for a full setup hear shortly, and want to make sure I'm not buying out of date equipment

They are when paired with a clear lens, im selling some now for 199 with the clear lenses on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Acura-TL-bixenon-bi-xenon-projectors-w-ZKW-Clear-Lens

But i am not sure of the fitment of them in these round headlamps.

AND provided reference. :D

I was just mentioning it as an FYI. I didn't realize that he wanted the blue color. Didn't know if it was assumed that the higher color temp meant more light...which it doesn't.

Anyway...with your posting the prices of that kit, then I think that ebay sale is a helluva deal! :D

haha references are always good!

yes, many people think, higher kelvin temp means brighter... very wrong.

it is a superb deal!

are you interested?

we can even change the color of the xenon bulbs for your from 4300K (oem white) all the way to Green HID .... what every YOU want!

I think they look good they have a much better fit than the covers for a gnose. At least they have a flushed clean look.

Have you had a chance to test the seal yet? The cover I have for the gnose on my car has a leak on both sides. Someday I will get around to taking them off and redoing the seal. For the most part it stays dry but, I notice a lot more water coming in when I give the car a wash.

They are sealed pretty well around the top if the cowel but there is a small gap on both sides down on the bottom corners, they shouldn't let too much water in though, the only time the car gets wet is when I wash it.

Looks a lot less bug eyed now. I prefer the look of standard lights (I.E. without the covers), but all the projector type lights I have seen are sticking out like yours. Looks a bit strange to me.

With your projectors though, I think the covers make them look more in place.

it looks great with the covers, but the light dispersion is a little whack on the base of the bucket... that kinda looks weird... like the bucket is filled with water.

I think thats just the angle I took the picture at............