HybridZ

what'r they worth? (carbs)

Those are Weber DGV downdraft carbs on Canon adapters. They were a common replacement for the horrible stock smog carb setup that came on your car. They work great on the 240 motor; I ran them for years and they were better than round top SU's when properly tuned, but on a 2.8 motor people don't seem to like them so much.

They aren't worth much, 100-200 at most.

i disagree with theghosttanker...i had those things on my 240z and neither me or a 40 year chevy mechanic get those carbs to run my car better than good old su's...those are weber dgv's 32/36's with cannon manifolds...that setup brand new from msa is 1000, i conisdered mine junk and sold them for 50 bucks and some 4 screw su's but you might get lucky and sell the manifolds to someone needing them and then sell both of them individually to some of the datsun truck guys and make 400-500 off them

yeah I did forget to mention that they are above average in the "tricky to set up" category. Getting them to run right involves the proper choice of 6 different jets and tubes. 40 years experience on Chevvies = 0 years experience with these carbs. I had to get a manual and a flow meter specifically made for these carbs; without it you have very little chance indeed of getting them to run right. Also, that U-shaped canon adapter needs to have the casting bumps and flash cleaned out; in my experience they can have very different flow charracteristics. You can equal flow throught the carbs while the vacuum off each one is different...makes for tricky tuning for sure. However, now I have it right, I make slightly better power and significantly better mileage with these carbs, as well as accumulating less soot and less exhaust fumes. The only way you can fine-tune midrange mixture on an SU is to alter the needle profiles, on the Webers you can change jets. The only downside with this setup that I have is that they run horrible in cold weather until the motor is thoroughly warm; I'm pretty sure it's from fuel condensing and puddling in the bottom of the "U" of the canon adapters.