HybridZ

good news! Sold our home!

janaka

Well after a long 10 days on the market my wife and I had competing offers last night on our house. :)

In the end we got exactly what we were hoping for and even more important to us was that they are taking possession April 30th so we can get out and start saving extra cash towards our new place to be built.

My first ever usable single garage has been sold, the wonderful epoxy floors will be missed dearly. Thankfully we are building something a little nicer and the Z will get its bay :mrgreen:

The attachment is the draft of the new house, the left half is my half, the right is my wifes :icon44: There are some details added in that aren't on this copy like my 3'x3' window in the garage and some other things but you get the idea.

britannia cres plans.pdf

Ya I was a little surprised it went quick but we priced pretty aggressively and we cleaned the house from top to bottom and it literally looked like a show home by the time it hit the market. The company that did the virtual tour commented to our agent that it was one of the nicest homes they had done in a while. We take great pride in our home and it was, in a way, tough to sell but a necessary evil. :)

On to bigger and better things!