HybridZ

throttle body

60mm TB (or larger) don't really do anything unless you port out the manifold. Not just port match, you need to remove all the material to make it truly a 60mm opening. It will usually require welding to build up the material around the manifold TB flange to do it properly.

Or you could just bolt it up because it looks cool.:)

I really dont know about the mustangs or type r TB, I havent seen them but I dont see why theyd fit being that theyre off a total different brand of car.... but the TB that people use as a "bolt on" is the 240sx 60mm tb.

Honestly I just wouldnt bother with it. I know people argue both ways but Ive found the general consesus is that the TB does nothing unless you improve other parts of the intake system (runnners specifically). If it does feel faster with it installed its probably only the fact that "1/2 throttle" is no longer half throttle. Basically you hit full throttle earlier since you dont have to push the pedal as far to get the same cross sectional area open.