HybridZ

still have a few mystery plugs (L28et swap)

skib

The swap is almost done but I still have a few mystery wires (81' harness)

Iv been looking threw old threads for a few days and found some really good info but mine don't seem to mach up to a lot of the descriptions Iv read and reading manual diagrams is making my head hurt :(

what are they? and do I need them?

first two plugs: brown is something for FI? what dose it plug to? white...no clue?

P3290279.jpg

this plug is down by my ECU: possible ignitor plug in the wrong place? (just based on the looks of the plug)

P3290277.jpg

speaking of ignitor plug, is it part of the engine harness? because I don't seem to have one and it doesn't look like anything been cut off there

wiring erks me sometimes :evil:

For the 5 pin white plug, check out "Figure N" at http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=99620

Figure N

Ok, this is in the same loom as the FI relay. There are 3 wires that you will need to cut and splice. First off, don't cut any wires that are going to the plug for the FI relay, those need to stay intact. There are 5 other wires not attached to the relay. They are from left to right;

-Green - Constant power (Needs to be run to a 12+ volt constant)

-Black with white strip - Switched power (Needs to be run to a 12+ volt switched power) The end from the relay side needs to goto the switched power. Not the harness side.

-Blue with red stripe - is switched power for your fuel pump relay (has 12+ volts when key is on, will have power for 5 seconds if car is not running to prime the fuel system, and will have a constant 12+ volts when car is running.)

The yellow and white wires you see bent off to the side you will not need and wont be using