HybridZ

Video's of my car at the track

My guess would be somewhere in the mid 400's. I'll get it dyno'd eventually. Other guys with my same set up, with the exception of long tube headers make anywhere from 440 - 480. I guess a lot depends on the tune, exhaust, ect. Regardless of the number I make, it feels damn good on the butt dyno!

I have a 6L LQ9 with texas speed PRC stage 1 LS6 CNC heads, a MS3 cam, LS6 intake manifold, LS6 clutch/flywheel, it dynoed 420WHP. Your should be in that ballpark I'd assume.

Why did you ditch the turbo? What manifolds were you using for the turbo?

My guess would be somewhere in the mid 400's. I'll get it dyno'd eventually. Other guys with my same set up, with the exception of long tube headers make anywhere from 440 - 480. I guess a lot depends on the tune, exhaust, ect. Regardless of the number I make, it feels damn good on the butt dyno!

ColtGT4g63: I have a similar project going for my 240Z except that it is a Gen I not a Gen III engine. Using 383 stroker with AFR 195 heads and all forged bottom end. Debating using NEW design CompCams hydraulic roller lifters. Looking at shaft roller rocker arms. Starting out with a Holley carb but ending up with Gen 111 EFI Drive by Wire system.