HybridZ

280zx Pillar Gauge Pod

Ferrariferg

I've been searching for awhile now but can't seem to find anything. Were can I find a pillar gauge pod for a 280zx? Is there a universal one that I can will work or one for another car that I can adapt? Right now I have 2 extra gauges (Oil Temp and Boost/Vac) located next to my radio but I want to add an AFR gauge but I'm out of room, and I don't care too much for the location of the other 2.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

• 3 months later...

Wonderfull looking slownrusty!! I used a single miata pod in my s130 and just dremeled off the curled edge and used heat to bend the edge around and a little loctite brand quick tite to hold it down so no screw holes, yay.

It looks good enough for me. And certainly better than the crome clamp just screwed thru the pillar.

But your install is just top notch show quality. Thumbs up man. By the way that loctite adhesive is amazing. I used it to put up the rails for my hurricane shutters so i could level them, wait ten seconds, and then drill holes for the tapcons without worring about drilling off level holes.

Wonderfull looking slownrusty!! I used a single miata pod in my s130 and just dremeled off the curled edge and used heat to bend the edge around and a little loctite brand quick tite to hold it down so no screw holes, yay.

It looks good enough for me. And certainly better than the crome clamp just screwed thru the pillar.

But your install is just top notch show quality. Thumbs up man. By the way that loctite adhesive is amazing. I used it to put up the rails for my hurricane shutters so i could level them, wait ten seconds, and then drill holes for the tapcons without worring about drilling off level holes.

Many Thanks Starfish!