HybridZ

Question Regarding Injector Wiring.

RUZN

Ok so I finished my 280zxt ECU swap to the 300zxt. Now I changed all the pigtails to 300zxt ones because they were better condition. So it got late and I forgot to lable which ones went where. SO I looked at the wiring diagram I have and #1 is Easy because its the only WHITE GREEN one lol..

so Question.

#1: G/W G

#2: G/B G

#3: G/B G

#4: G/Y G

#5: G/Y G

#6: G/y G

So.... dose it matter which G/Y you put to which injector? or G/B to #2 or #3.. Cause I switch them around to test idle difference and nothing major happened soooo.. Confused...

Cause Also I have to Follow Afshins Post and it says to Switch #2 and #5 after you do the ECU swap sooo.... I think I have it right now but is there a deffinate way other than tracking all the way from Injector plug to ECU Ports?:shock:

not thread jacking, but

question...

i currently am running a stock l28e, which eventually will turn into a l28et. i am in the process of doing a air/fuel upgrade for the heck of it.

k&n air filter, 60mm tb, port intake, 440 injectors... (no reason to run those injectors NOW but why not if im pulling the intake off anyway...)

i obviously have to run some type of fuel control, would a 280zxt computer do it?

would i need that, plus a piggy back system?

would the injectors be over baring for a n/a L?

i obviously have to run some type of fuel control, would a 280zxt computer do it?

No, the 280ZXT ECU does not take any modifications into account on the a/f ratios. The oxygen sensor makes very little adjustment for richness

would i need that, plus a piggy back system?

I don't believe there is a piggyback system. If you do a 1988-89 Z31 (300zx) turbo ECU then you have the option of having it reprogramed for those injectors. Then you would have to have it programmed again when you go with forced induction.

would the injectors be over baring for a n/a L?

I believe so. I think the factory NA injectors were 240cc (?) 440cc is very large

All the work you mentioned could be done, minus the injectors and it should run fine until you're ready for a standalone ECU or Megasquirt to go along with the 400c injectors.

Yeah As I said I just upgraded these parts on my L28et

Ported Head (intake only 32.5mm)

Ported Intake Manifold *to head 32.5mm to TB 65mm*

60mm TB *Customed Cable throttle and no need for Spacer, flipped upsidedown so TPS is on inside closes to manifold*

Stock J-Pipe till my FMIC arrives

Ported turbo *300zxt with water coolant lines, Mod'd to fit stock 280zxt downpipe (longer bolts through compressor)*

Ported Wasgate just a bit but used stock 280zxt Actuator

300zxt Injector pigtails

Maxima MAF *6 pin*

Removed all Automatic climate control VCM's & VCM modules & Cruise control

Removed AC & pump

Removed Powersteering belt for now.

3" Straight pipe exhaust no Cat to rear end 3"Magnaflow performance exhaust

Found a 3Pin O2 sensor that fits stock 280zxt Bungholio!

Soon swapping my 5-speed BorgW from my N/A 280zx

300zxt 1987 ECU swap