HybridZ

Acceleration issue.

RUZN

OK so tested the TPS seems good. at all the way back its 0ohms and as you move it forward it goes to infinate ohms. I beleive thats correct

now.. I did the 300zxecu swap. everything seems fine so Im thinking it might be the MAF is reading to much air? heres what I have so far.

60mm Throttle Body

K&N filter

1985 Maxima MAF from a VG30 non turbo

Customed a Throttle Cable

Idle set at 850-900rpm

Stock turbo injectors

3" straight exhaust pipe to Magnaflow performance Muffler 3"in 3" out

Stock 280zxt O2 sensor (waiting on 300zxt sensor with 3 pins)

no intercooler as of yet its on its way VIA snail Mail

Stock Jpipe

1987 300zxt Turbo *wastegate end* modified to fit stock 280zxt Jpipe (longer bolts)

1987 Turbo 300zxt ECU

wiring done correctly.

Now when I punch it its slow to get up to speed then gradually gets there but its like I hear tons of turbo raming air in but no GOGO..

so could the K&N filter be to close to MAF? its in my photo album I took the filter put it right onto MAF the the Stock pipe to turbo. so Am I getting to much airflow? Not Enough Fuel?

Idles awesome revs in idle awesome. Figured I set TPS right (through its siet to maximum back) but thats how I got it to rev the highest. Now if I go 75% throttle its great smooth accel but 100% and its like stays at 75% boost hits 8psi but nothing liek it was when it was stock ECU280zxt so I figure either the 85MAF maxim cant read turbo'D airflow or hwtas your guys take on it?