HybridZ

How to I get 200hp out of a stock L28E?

mylesblaq

200hp out of an otherwise stock L28E? easy, a 75 horse shot of nitrous oxide, a nice kit could be put together for less than $700 or so, including a supplementary fuel pump and throttle switches etc. I plan to run a small shot on my next L engine...

Chris240xTurbo, what do you think about the Sneaky Pete?

200hp out of an otherwise stock L28E? easy, a 75 horse shot of nitrous oxide, a nice kit could be put together for less than $700 or so, including a supplementary fuel pump and throttle switches etc. I plan to run a small shot on my next L engine...

Summit sells a universal NX efi wet shot kit for $400, PN nex-ml2000. You could use the stock throttle position switch to trigger a relay for the solenoids. Everything could probably be setup and working for well under $700.

Yep, that would get it done, I personally like Nitrous Oxide Systems kits, mainly because that's all I have experience with, but I'm sure other name brand kits are probably just as good. I threw out the $700 figure to include nice to have, but maybe not must have features, like throttle micro switches, fuel pressure safety switch, a purge kit, ETC. a sneaky pete system is a total waste for this application, much too small, get a good adjustable single fogger system and make sure there is a shop with a fill station somewhere close to you...