HybridZ

Overall Rating for 280zxt with 300zxt ECU Swap!

RUZN

:mrgreen:After all the Fiddling, and soldering, Porting, cleaning, splicing, trips to the wrecker, mass question on here, and of course BLOOD , SWEAT, But no TEARS.

I rate it 100% Pure Fun. Deffinately learned a hell of alot in the process. Made my fears of electrical virtually dissapear. And best of all Man oh Man dose she fly with great consistancy.

Power from start to finish and im running an AUTO Tranny right now.. ewwwwww...

Can't Wait to drop my 5-Speed in this week I think I better start saving for tires.. :mrgreen: and when the Intercooler comes in and im pushing 12.5psi golly miss molly Silvia's watch out. :)

Yeah, after I went for a spin with a z31 ecu, the thought of putting back the original ecu seemed like the dumbest move you could ever make.. The throttle response and driveability is WAYYY better.

MAF>AFM, (maf+z31ecu)= :)

Of course after 4 years I am going to a z32ecu/maf/cop/cas upgrade... :P

Congrats! Glad you got everything worked out!

Yasin

Everything but my front fenders..... lol.... Found them to be quite the Rusty Pile well the lower 10% anyway.. Just cut it off but now they dont attach to the wheel well down there haha.. (*cuts up some sheet metal, bends by hand*) ah... a Few sheet metal screws here and there.... tada!! lol Rough but it will do for now!

Anyone got Frotn Fenders!!

Anyone got Frotn Fenders!!

Seriously dude, try the Nissan dealer. I got mine from Victora British (blackdragon now) I asked at Nissan but they said the part was obsolete. A couple years later someone cut me off and the insurance company wanted to write my car off (no F'ing way!) I was doing research on prices of parts I needed so I went to Nissan..

I told them I realize that you may not be able to get some of the parts but even if you has a hypothetical price would be useful.. They gave me the price on the fender, then told me it was available! I said.. WTF? you told me that it was obsolete two years ago?? They replied with "yeah well now we have a better computer to look it up"

Anyway, the original Nissan part (which fit way better) was alot cheaper than the aftermarket one cuz I got screwed over shipping across the border into Canada. (brokerage fees, duty, taxes, ect...)

Yeah originally grew up in Vancouver B.C. and would be willing to have the fun Drive LOL $25 bucks you say hehe.. Ill call Nissan Tomorrow after I visit the local wrecker here seemed to have tracked down A COUPLE of Z's hmmm possible treasure!!!!! *looks at pockets.. hmm getting low on $$$....... could sell my arms or kidneys.. hmmm yep Ill just have to sell my soul* DEVIL Z here I come!

Oh also Recommend the 300zxt turbo with Water cooling to all. deffinately keeps it cool in there almost thinking of adding a small cooler just for it to cycle through like a tranny cooler but make it a extra mini turbo Rad =-)

OH ANYONE NEED ANY SPECIFIC Z SHIAT CAUSE the guy said hes got a Couple and I am willing to dismatle crap and sell it for a bit more than I bought for but very cheap.

Fenders are $25 each in the wrecking yard here. I dont' have any but if I did, you could drive here, swap them on, and drive back. Duty free :D

(oh ya, you're not in BC)

I wouldn't think good quality fenders would be available in the junkyards anymore, even around there. That's awesome though.