HybridZ

Need some wide wheels for the rear of my s30

subtle_driver

Its stock 4 lug, i don't care about the looks, just as long as its cheap and not bent up. I only need 2 and I am using street tires not slicks. my fenders are flared! thanks!

I'm also looking for some turbo 280zx rims to buy cheap or to borrow for a few months untill the racing season is over! this is for a San Diego Grassroots Motorsports buget racing event!

Any and all help is appriciated, and i can run sponsor stickers if you help me out! thanks!

subtle_driver@yahoo.com

i have a set of iron cross wheels with nitto tires i am willing to take an offer on as long as you pick them up in palm desert.

How much do you want?

I can only offer about $100 max for a set of wheels. as it is part of our $1000 Buget. Where is palm desert? im in East county San diego.

wide wheels? you could go to http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/ and custom order some and they would be wide and cheap :)

I wish i could go with those wheels, but even tho they are cheap, still not cheap enough for our limited buget. and i may have left out that we can only run 200 treadwear. so finding something in 15" with that rating is limited to about 225 max. so i think i need something 16" or bigger.

thank you for your suggestion! all suggestions are appriciated!

How much do you want?

I can only offer about $100 max for a set of wheels. as it is part of our $1000 Buget. Where is palm desert? im in East county San diego.

$20 for the wheels if you get the tires dismounted and give them back. and palm desert just east of cabazon on the 10 by indio palm springs coachella, thousand palms..etc

wow what a deal! I can drive down there with my jeep. the rims are not bent or jacked up are they? can you send me some pics, subtle_driver@yahoo.com thanks! maybe i can have the tires dismounted locally? is there a tire shop near where you live? i would rather not take too many trips, a long drive with my jeep is not exciting. I would rather take my z but there is no room for rims and my arse and back will hurt like heck with the aluminum seat! hehe!

Wow, thank you for the offer! This will help out our buget so much we can put some money aside into the engine or suspension! That reminds me, do you happen to have some used tokico strut inserts? i bought some used KYb's with lowering springs but they are blown and bottoming, and the springs were not a matching set:(....

we will post a full writup after the event starts [one month]! gotta be on the dl untill then.:mrgreen: