HybridZ

Autospots 71 240z turbo project

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually the car [body] was very light when completely stripped . 2 people could move it around the shop with no problem . When we hung the z we had it sitting on a set of 20 inch tires off my tundra , 2 people pumped up the hoists and i held the car at the bottom middle of the drivers side rocker so when it left the tires it didnt swing into the hoists. We grabbed it in the back at the rear bumper bolt holes and at the front corner where the core support and top rail meet . Like i sais the car stripped down is surprisingly light .

The sportmax wheels arent going on the car. A customer came into my buisness and traded those wheels new in the box for a window tinting on their car . Some member from orlando bought those wheels from me over a year ago but i dont remember his name .

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

OK so my air conditioned tinting booth is close to being done which will let me get the z running soon even with the 100begree temps that are coming . stay tuned for the rota pictures thats the ext purchase 17x8,5 on all 4 corners.

• 9 months later...