HybridZ

Piston needed

Zed lover

They're Repco 86mm Cast pistons (not hypereutectic coated or anything) with new rings & pins for an N/A engine.

No problem with the wait, hell, they've been sitting on the shelf in the box now for over 4 years. Still brand new, nice and dry and shiny...just like the day they were boxed up.

I'm not really Sure. I dont kno much about this stuff im learning as i go. I was rebuilding my stock l28 and while i was putting the pistons back in i noticed that one was cracked. I was trying to see if i could find one piston but if i have to buy a set...i have to buy a set.....but i will try to do some research and see if any of those will work. thanks

we need to know if you have dished pistons or flat top pistons. Look at the pistons you have, and see if they have a flat top, or a dish cut in the top. All stock L28 pistons will interchange, but come in three flavors:

N42 block: 10cc dish, standard thickness rings

F54 block, N/A motor: flat top pistons, standard thickness rings

F54 block, turbo motor: 10cc dish, 1mm thickness rings. (as per How To Modify...no turbo pistons here to measure ring thickness ATM...)